• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading, for a beginner trader

yes, forex is risky business and loss in trading is always happen. no matter how good a trader level in trading skills. but in many cases, rarely huge loss suffered by experienced trader because I am sure they have proper knowlegde and experience to fully control their own money to not loss beyond their expectiation.

The more you make profit the more you must be aware that theirs big chance that you going to loss money also. I'm happy that I'm earning for the last three months but same time I'm worried that I will be hit a loss. Because three earning consecutive months is really not my strength. Its the first time its happen to me so I'm sure I will encounter loses some how.

Yes, the bigger you trade then the bigger losses will be, that's for sure that you will encounter losses in here in the near future that's why you must always prepared yourself about that winning will not always be on your side that's Forex trading is.

The nature of forex trading is that you are bound encounter some losses along the way. This is to be expected and should not stop you from trading fearing for the inevitable losses that may come. Forex is a learning curve and we will all come to a point where we can make consistent profits if we are determined, comitted and disciplined in our trading.

Yeah you are totally right.The foundation of forex to me is learning how to trade.The inability of one to do that is the major factor that makes losses arise.When one knows the basics of something then finding his/her way around that thing wouldn't be difficult.

Even if your trading for a long time its still better to keep on learning. Forex trading is a constant learning type of industry. Its like computers and programming. Your strategy can go absolute in no time. That's why its important that we keep on learning and try to have more advantage than other traders in making money in forex. But same time theirs really a basic rules in forex that is so solid that even in ages to come its still remain constant.

Even if your trading for a long time its still better to keep on learning. Forex trading is a constant learning type of industry. Its like computers and programming. Your strategy can go absolute in no time. That's why its important that we keep on learning and try to have more advantage than other traders in making money in forex. But same time theirs really a basic rules in forex that is so solid that even in ages to come its still remain constant.

Yes we should never get tired of learning. The quest for knowledge in forex does not end when you already know how to trade. It will only stop when you already decided to stop trading. It is important to always keep updated with new updates and knowledge about trading so that you don;t get yourself fall behind the other traders.

It is said that learning dont stop up until we die.Sincerely forex learning is totally important and that's the much reason we dont just stop learning it since we develop much more learning doing it.i think even professional traders learn much daily when trading.

I would define it as :
Forex trading is generally defined as the exchange of one currency to another currency. It involves a global market where currencies are traded virtually around the clock. This definition does not fully explain what the would-be forex trader is going to face in the forex platform after opening a demonstration account with any preferred broker.

It is said that learning dont stop up until we die.Sincerely forex learning is totally important and that's the much reason we dont just stop learning it since we develop much more learning doing it.i think even professional traders learn much daily when trading.

I agree. Sometimes, this is what makes other fail. Not only in forex trading but also in other fields, as well. People do have this tendency to stop learning, telling themselves that they are already equipped with enough knowledge to get them through things.

This is a sad fact about people. At some point, many people cut off their learning in any field including Forex. One of the big reasons they do this is out of pride. Pride comes before a great fall. When you close your mind to learning new things, you miss out on some great discoveries.

Forex does involve a never ending learning process and you need to keep on learning so that you can improve your trading skills. You also have the opportunity to discover alternative and better ways to trade from others traders as well which will help in your quest to make more profits and minimize losses.

yeah i think that we need to trade in demo account so we would know what are the things that we need to improve on. so i hope that i would be able to keep on practicing on trading account. as i need more knowledge and practice.

It would also be to a beginner trader's advantage to learn as much as possible in the early stages and working in a demo account will work to their advantage. Participating in forex forums will also do a lot of good to your learning experience and you can gain good trading bonus as well.

join a forex forum is really help to develop knowledge especially for beginner. because many of important information usually appear in forex forum. need our patient to collect and tracing important piece of information with hope, could used it in our trading journey.

Forums like this one have proved to improve the knowledge of beginner traders indeed so we should never underestimate the impact that this could have tor the beginner. You also have the ability to share experiences with expert traders that have been trading for a while longer to your benefit.

If you are a Forex beginner then you must practice first with a demo account you can also participate with the different Forex Forums where you can gather some capital for your first trading because you are just starting up it's necessary that you are not risking your own money from your pocket.

Demo account. That's were beginners belong. Since its does not need capital and since you don't need to spend money in doing some trading strategy in demo account. Instead you need to spend lot of time doing something like practicing and learning. And once you make good improvement and achievement in forex trading then that's the time you going to trade in real account.

although some newbies are just bored using a demo account because they won't earn anything using a demo account. but for me it is worth the trouble to trade using a demo account so that we would be able to learn pretty well as it is not easy to trade right away on the live account.

So many traders as I know do fail because of this issue they do abandone their demo account and go and do real trading which is very risky so the right thing for them to do is to try and trade first on demo account get the right knowledge before proceeding to anything else.